Nutriherbs Immunity Enhancer Pack
One Time Purchase
Combo Pack 1
120 CapsulesNatural with No Preservatives!
Rs. 899.00 Rs. 1,699.00 -48% OFF
Combo Pack 2
240 CapsulesNatural with No Preservatives!
Rs. 1,699.00 Rs. 3,299.00 -49% OFF
- Black Elderberry is also known as Sambucus nigra. It is a flowering plant with purple flowers, which can grow up to 6 feet tall.
- The black elderberry plant has been used for centuries to treat colds, flu, and other respiratory infections.
- Black pepper has been used since ancient times as both a food flavoring and medicine. In India, it was used to preserve meats and vegetables because it has antibacterial properties.
- It was also believed to have medicinal properties such as treating asthma and stomach pain.
- The plant Guduchi has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda as a general tonic, to promote digestion and metabolism, and to treat liver disorders.
- It’s also an effective treatment for fever, cough, and diarrhea.
- Echinacea is a popular herb in traditional medicine. It is also used for its immune-boosting properties.
- Echinacea helps the body to fight off colds and other infections because of its anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial properties.
- Ashwagandha is a plant that has been used in traditional Indian medicine for centuries. It is believed to be an adaptogen, which means that it helps the body cope with stress.
- Ashwagandha also has a number of other benefits including reducing anxiety and enhancing memory.
- Curcumin is a natural compound, which is extracted from turmeric. This compound has been extensively studied for its potential health benefits.
- Curcumin has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and it can be used as an alternative treatment for arthritis, ulcerative colitis, Alzheimer's disease and other inflammatory disorders.
- Cow colostrum is a type of milk that is produced by cows immediately after they give birth. It contains all the essential nutrients and antibodies that the newborn calf needs to grow up healthy. The colostrum also contains a particular type of sugar called lactose, which can help you clean your gut. The lactose-in cow colostrum supplement helps to break down any undigested food in your gut and makes it easier for your body to absorb nutrients from the food you eat.
Have more questions?
We’ve got the answers!
- RGReema g.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoEffective
I had this multi vitamins first time in my life and I could feel a huge difference in my body. I feel more active, great recovery after exercise, less lethargic. would recommend to anyone who has active lifestyle. Good product at cheaper rate.Was this helpful?
- DDhirenI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoCan't Say More
So I have been using these for the past 2 days, can't say much about it yet, but I take them every morning after breakfast and keeps me energetic the whole day.Was this helpful?
- AAdiyaI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoImpressive
Good response after few day's of use.Was this helpful?
- RPRamshankar prasad s.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBest Immunity booster
Best for Immunity... I am using this product from last 60 days. Really Best results for boost immunity. Guyzzz go for this product.Was this helpful?
- GVGaurang v.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGood One
Best product, contains many essentials required by our body, helps keep me healthy and even contains probiotics for my gut health. An all around product for this price is a good buy. The packaging looks good and was delivered quickly.Was this helpful?