Joint Pain Relief Oil + Nano Curcumin
One Time Purchase
Combo Pack 1
Rs. 799.00 Rs. 1,898.00 -58% OFF
Combo Pack 2
Rs. 1,499.00 Rs. 3,796.00 -61% OFF
- Guggul is a natural herb that has been used for centuries in India.
- It has been used to treat a variety of conditions, including diabetes, obesity, arthritis, and high blood pressure.
- Terpenes are organic compounds that are found in the cannabis plant.
- they can help to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and provide relief from stress.
- The use of pudina phool oil can be traced back to ancient India
- It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory, pain reliever, and to promote wound healing.
- Til oil has been used for centuries, but it became popular in the 20th century when it was used to make soaps, candles, and lubricants.
- It also has a long history of use as a massage oil.
Lemon Grass Oil
- Lemon grass oil is extracted from the leaves of lemon grass. It has a refreshing, sweet and lemony fragrance.
- It is often used in aromatherapy to help people relax and sleep better.
- Gandhpura oil contains 85-99% of methyl salicylate that acts as a topical analgesic
- it helps to relieve muscular-skeletal pain, both from sports injuries and arthritis.
- The Ajwain Essential Oil is an important source of Thymol, the most powerful therapeutic ingredient known for its antiseptic, antimicrobial, anesthetic and pain-relieving qualities.
- Ajowan Oil has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help soothe joint pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
Have more questions?
We’ve got the answers!
Can it be useful for old people's knee and leg pains?
Yes, it is beneficial for old people. Nutriherbs pain oil is pain-relieving oil that is prepared from several different herbal oils. Each oil has distinctive properties to combat reduce pain in all age groups of people.
Does it help reduce back pain?
Yes, it is effective to reduce back pain, use this herbal-based oil on a daily basis for better results heat the oil before using.
Is the oil effective for arthritis pain?
Each capsule of Nutriherbs Vitamin E contains 10 mg of Vitamin E from sunflower tocopherol.
Is it a vegetarian product?
Yes, it may work on arthritis pain. As this is Ayurvedic oil so use this oil continually for at least 10-15 days to stimulate the positive effect on arthritis pain.
How effective is this for Osteoarthritis knee pain?
Nutriherbs Pain relief oil is made up of herbs that are known in Ayurveda to provide relief from pain. So it may effective with osteoarthritis pain, it is recommended to take 5-10 ml of Pain Relief Oil on the inflamed area and gently massage for 2-3 minutes. For best results, keep the area covered with a soft and dry cloth for oil to get absorbed.
Can it be useful for muscle cramps?
Yes, it is useful for reducing muscle cramps.