Nutriherbs Joint Pain Relief Oil
One Time Purchase
Pack of 1
100 MLNatural with No Preservatives!
Rs. 349.00 Rs. 499.00 -31% OFF
Pack of 2
200 MLNatural with No Preservatives!
Rs. 549.00 Rs. 899.00 -39% OFF
- Guggul is a natural herb that has been used for centuries in India.
- It has been used to treat a variety of conditions, including diabetes, obesity, arthritis, and high blood pressure.
- Terpenes are organic compounds that are found in the cannabis plant.
- they can help to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and provide relief from stress.
- The use of pudina phool oil can be traced back to ancient India
- It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory, pain reliever, and to promote wound healing.
- Til oil has been used for centuries, but it became popular in the 20th century when it was used to make soaps, candles, and lubricants.
- It also has a long history of use as a massage oil.
Lemon Grass Oil
- Lemon grass oil is extracted from the leaves of lemon grass. It has a refreshing, sweet and lemony fragrance.
- It is often used in aromatherapy to help people relax and sleep better.
- Gandhpura oil contains 85-99% of methyl salicylate that acts as a topical analgesic
- it helps to relieve muscular-skeletal pain, both from sports injuries and arthritis.
- The Ajwain Essential Oil is an important source of Thymol, the most powerful therapeutic ingredient known for its antiseptic, antimicrobial, anesthetic and pain-relieving qualities.
- Ajowan Oil has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help soothe joint pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
Have more questions?
We’ve got the answers!
- SSSuman S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBest Oil for Joint Pain
I have tried first time nutriherbs joint oil, its very effective.
- RSRishipal S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoAwesome for Joint pain
Best remedy for joint and muscles pain. If someone suffering from pain in body you get relief from this.
- SVSangeeta v.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoNice
It's for join pains, it works and gives a prolonged relief but expect it to work after applying continuously for a week or two. It isn't for an instant solution.
- Ssujitjshfosdfdf@gmail.comI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoSujit jha
My mom has had arthritis for more than 5 years. The oil hasn't gotten her rid of the ailment of course, but has been a real help in managing pain and her mobility.
- HPHarshit p.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoVery Effective
Good product,someone recommended me n its a good oil for pain relief not only knees but other muscular parts as well.