Nutriherbs Joint Pain Relief Oil
One Time Purchase
Pack of 1
100 MLNatural with No Preservatives!
Rs. 349.00 Rs. 849.00 -59% OFF
Pack of 2
200 MLNatural with No Preservatives!
Rs. 549.00 Rs. 1,599.00 -66% OFF
Extra 5% Off On Prepaid Orders
India Shipping (*Free Shipping In India & Cash on Delivery)
How to Use NutriHerbs Joint Pain Relief Oil?
Spread out 5-10ml of oil on the affected area to relieve joint pain, knee inflammation, and more.
When to Use NutriHerbs Joint Pain Relief Oil?
To achieve the best benefits, apply joint oil twice daily, or as often as you wish.
What it Contain?
Nutriherbs Joint Pain 100ml Oil includes natural herbs like malkangani oil, lemongrass, terpene, gandhpura oil that can help ease the pain while also strengthening bones. The ingredients are carefully selected for their ability to reduce inflammation while strengthening joints with every single use. This ayurvedic oil for joint pain will help you feel less pain as it helps improve blood circulation throughout all affected areas which include bones and muscles as well.
The herbal extracts of ajowan seeds possess antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which may promote better joint health. It may also relieve joint aches, and pains. This in turn may help you feel more active during the day. It may support flexibility, and improve movement in the joints. This pain relief oil contains essential oil which helps promote healthy cartilage through its anti-inflammatory properties.
What are the ingredients?Delicious, organic and fresh – we keep your nutrients intact.
Lemon Grass Oil
- Guggul is a natural herb that has been used for centuries in India.
- It has been used to treat a variety of conditions, including diabetes, obesity, arthritis, and high blood pressure.
- Terpenes are organic compounds that are found in the cannabis plant.
- they can help to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and provide relief from stress.
- The use of pudina phool oil can be traced back to ancient India
- It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory, pain reliever, and to promote wound healing.
- Til oil has been used for centuries, but it became popular in the 20th century when it was used to make soaps, candles, and lubricants.
- It also has a long history of use as a massage oil.
Lemon Grass Oil
- Lemon grass oil is extracted from the leaves of lemon grass. It has a refreshing, sweet and lemony fragrance.
- It is often used in aromatherapy to help people relax and sleep better.
- Gandhpura oil contains 85-99% of methyl salicylate that acts as a topical analgesic
- it helps to relieve muscular-skeletal pain, both from sports injuries and arthritis.
- The Ajwain Essential Oil is an important source of Thymol, the most powerful therapeutic ingredient known for its antiseptic, antimicrobial, anesthetic and pain-relieving qualities.
- Ajowan Oil has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help soothe joint pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
Do you really need Joint Pain Relief Oil?
Many people have joint pain, but do they all need to buy joint pain relief oil? Some of the reasons you might need to purchase this product are if you have inflammation, stiffness, or arthritis. You should also try it if you are recovering from an injury or surgery. If you are in any of these situations, it might be worth your while to check out some oils that can help with your pain.
How Nutriherbs Joint Pain Oil Relaxes Muscles?
Nutriherbs joint pain oil is a natural and effective solution for joint pain. It contains a unique blend of ingredients that help in reducing inflammation and swelling. The main ingredients of this product are malkangani, pudin phool, terpene oil. These ingredients are known to have anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the swelling and stiffness in joints. The soothing extracts in nutriherbs joint pain oil are extracted from natural herbs. These oils help to relax muscles and provide relief from the pain and discomfort that is caused by arthritis.
Have more questions?
We’ve got the answers!
- SSSuman S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars24 minutes agoBest Oil for Joint Pain
I have tried first time nutriherbs joint oil, its very effective.
- RSRishipal S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoAwesome for Joint pain
Best remedy for joint and muscles pain. If someone suffering from pain in body you get relief from this.
- SVSangeeta v.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoNice
It's for join pains, it works and gives a prolonged relief but expect it to work after applying continuously for a week or two. It isn't for an instant solution.
- Ssujitjshfosdfdf@gmail.comI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoSujit jha
My mom has had arthritis for more than 5 years. The oil hasn't gotten her rid of the ailment of course, but has been a real help in managing pain and her mobility.
- HPHarshit p.I recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoVery Effective
Good product,someone recommended me n its a good oil for pain relief not only knees but other muscular parts as well.