Nutriherbs Shilajit Resin & Ashwagandha Tribulus Combo Pack
One Time Purchase
Combo Pack 1
Rs. 549.00 Rs. 2,628.00 -80% OFF
Combo Pack 2
Rs. 749.00 Rs. 5,684.00 -87% OFF
Combo Pack 3
Rs. 949.00 Rs. 5,684.00 -84% OFF
Extra 5% Off On Prepaid Orders
India Shipping (*Free Shipping In India & Cash on Delivery)
How to Use Shilajit Resin with Ashwagandha Capsules?
Take pea sized amount of shilajit resin by using spoon provided, consume it after breakfast and dinner with lukewarm water or milk, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Take 1 Ashwagandha capsules once a day after dinner with lukewarm water or milk, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
About Nutriherbs Shilajit- Pure Himalayan Shilajit Resin:
Pure Shilajit is a black-brown substance that has a tar-like inconsistency. It is extracted from the Himalayan mountain range and is also known as the ‘Elixir of Life’ because of its superfood qualities. The substance is quite potent and has rejuvenating and anti-aging properties.
The pure Himalayan Shilajit is said to have powerful elements that contribute to Ayurveda’s holistic overall healthcare. It is believed to originate from the majestic Himalayan range that surrounds India, China, Tibet, and parts of Central Asia.
In its purest form, the best quality Shilajit is said to have over 80 minerals that are present in an ionic form. The consistency is sticky and tar-like, and it oozes out cracks present in the Himalayan Mountains.
6 Thoughtfully Harvested IngredientsDelicious, organic and fresh – we keep your nutrients intact.
- The aphrodisiac properties of this natural remedy are said to help with penile erection and boost energy levels. When taken as an ingredient in capsule form, it has been reported that men can experience increased vitality as well as strength enhancement for their intimate partners; all while achieving better erections.
- It is a type of rock found only in high altitude regions. Shilajit for men & Women comes from an Ayurvedic plant that enhances those with low libidos. Shilajit for stamina also relieves stress and boosts athletic performance. It has been traditionally used by people living in these regions for its nutritional properties including increasing strength, endurance and mental alertness.
- Safed musli is a natural supplement that can be used to improve memory and cognitive abilities. It is used in ayurveda for its ability to increase libido, improve fertility, and reduce anxiety.
- Kaunch Beej is a natural ingredient that is extracted from the seeds of the green and brown kaunch tree. This product has many benefits, such as being a natural source of protein, being gluten free, and having a high level of antioxidants. Kaunch Beej also has some great health benefits such as improving digestion and boosting immunity.
- Moringa contains more than 90 nutrients, including vitamin A, C, E, K; minerals like calcium, iron and zinc; and anti-oxidants. The leaves are rich in protein (more than any other plant) and contain all the amino acids necessary to make protein.
- Shatavari is a plant that is found in the Indian subcontinent. It grows in the Himalayan region and some parts of Asia. The roots of this plant are used as an ingredient in various Ayurvedic medicines for treating various health conditions. Shatavari is a plant with many medicinal uses. It is often used to treat infertility in women and as a tonic for general health.
Do You Really Need Shilajit Resin ?
If you are looking to bulk up then it is important for you to be able to exercise effectively. Regular consumption of nutriherbs shilajit resin may assist in enhancing energy levels which in turn may contribute towards performing better. It may also help to enhance muscle growth so that you can bulk up more effectively with the help of this natural supplement.
Find the Best Quality Shilajit Resin at NutriHerbs
Pure Shilajit is a sticky and dark substance that originates in the Himalayan Mountains, and they are found in abundance around their rocks and cracks. The tar-like substance is formed over centuries because of the slow decomposition of plants. It’s used in Ayurvedic medicine and it’s considered a safe and effective supplement that can have a positive impact on your overall health.