Nutriherbs Turmeric & Ginger Extract with Hadjod
One Time Purchase
Pack of 1
60 CapsulesNatural with No Preservatives!
Rs. 349.00 Rs. 599.00 -42% OFF
Pack of 2
120 CapsulesNatural with No Preservatives!
Rs. 549.00 Rs. 999.00 -46% OFF
Extra 5% Off On Prepaid Orders
India Shipping (*Free Shipping In India & Cash on Delivery)
How to Consume NutriHerbs Turmeric & Ginger Extract?
One capsule 30 minutes before meals with lukewarm water.
When to Consume NutriHerbs Turmeric & Ginger Extract?
Two serving per day after meals or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
What it Contain?
Ashwagandha capsules contain 800mg of turmeric extract, hadjod extract, bromelain, salai guggul extract, ginger extract, and black pepper extract.
It works wonders to promote healthy skin, reduce inflammation, speed up wound healing and may help with better digestion. It's also a good detoxification supplement that helps to clean your body from within.
People who suffer from skin problems, inflammation, and allergies might be able to benefit greatly from this supplement.
6 Thoughtfully Harvested IngredientsDelicious, organic and fresh – we keep your nutrients intact.
- Turmeric is a spice that is used in many different dishes, and it has been found to be useful for many different ailments. It has been found to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties. It is also a natural painkiller.
- Hadjod extract is a natural remedy for many health problems. It can be used to treat fever, headaches, and inflammation of the mouth and throat. It can also be used to relieve pain from arthritis, muscle spasms, and menstrual cramps.
- Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme extracted from pineapple stems. It has been used for centuries to treat various conditions, including inflammation, swelling, and pain. Bromelain can also help with digestion and may be helpful for people who suffer from acid reflux or ulcers.
- Salai guggul has been found to have anti-inflammatory properties. It can be used to treat skin conditions, allergies and asthma. It also has a range of other uses, including treating toothaches, headaches, arthritis and more.
- Ginger is a plant that grows in tropical climates. It has been used for centuries in various cuisines, medicines, and perfumes. Ginger extract itself can be taken as a supplement or added to food to provide relief from nausea, stomachache, or motion sickness.
- Black pepper extract is a natural substance that has been used for centuries as a spice and medicine. It is obtained from the fruit of the plant, which is dried and ground into a powder. Black pepper extract can be used to treat many conditions, including improving digestion, reducing nausea, and lowering blood pressure e.t.c
Do you really need a Turmeric & Ginger Supplement?
Turmeric is a spice that is commonly used in Indian cooking, but it has also been used for centuries as a medicinal herb. This is why so many people use turmeric supplements to help with their joint pain or arthritis. It can also be taken as an anti-inflammatory supplement to help reduce symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease and ulcerative colitis. Ginger on the other hand has been shown to have powerful immune boosting properties that can help combat colds and flu. It can also be taken as an herbal remedy for nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion, morning sickness during pregnancy, motion sickness and more.
How Turmeric and Ginger help with flexibility of the body?
Turmeric and ginger are both natural remedies for aching muscles and joints, but they also have the added benefit of increasing flexibility. The compounds in turmeric, curcuminoids, have anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce pain. Ginger is a natural muscle relaxant that helps with sore muscles and joint pain.
Have more questions?
We’ve got the answers!
- SSanjuI recommend this productRated 5 stars18 minutes agoGood as a natural anti inflammatory
One should consume this on daily basis for it's health benefitsWas this helpful?
- STSidhartha T.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoPerfect for Joint Pain
I take turmeric ginger capsules every day and the results are good. My wife used to have cramps in her legs for few years and no doctor could solve it. One month of Curcumin and cramps are gone. I buy two bottles every month. One for me and I feel quite energy after taking daily dose.Was this helpful?
- ASAditya s.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoVery Good All Natural Turmeric
I take 2 tablets daily with meal, This is a Vegetarian product, I am suffering from joint pain and I can see the positive result of this very quickly by reduce inflammation, It have many antioxident property as well as give healthy skin also.Was this helpful?
- RRRaghav R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agothumbs up..!!
Growing up we were used drinking turmeric milk as its know for its health benefits. however I find this so much simpler.. Nutriherbs is a brand I know I can trust -- they have the highest standards of purity, vegan and natural.Was this helpful?
- VSVijay S.I recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoNatural Supplements
Turmeric is great for immunity, pain relief, and also for heart and brain function. Helping great till nowWas this helpful?